Registration Fees and Changes for 2018 Season
There is NO increase in fees for 2018.
There are some new registration requirements for 2018.
ALL Registrations and payments must be made ONLINE.
We reiterate that NONE of your fee goes to Rugby Australia. ALL the registration fee is split between Our Club, RugbyWA and the Insurers, Gow Gates.
ONLINE payments via Credit Card OR Debit Card are possible.
- MINIMUM initial payment will be advised by the online registration system.
- The remainder can be paid in a maximum of 3 MONTHLY payments.
- The MONTHLY payment is the remainder divided by 3. The MONTHLY payment amount must be setup when completing the registration process.
- The MONTHLY payment will be automatically deducted on the 15th of the 3 months following the initial payment until the payments are complete.
Our outgoings costs include -
- Team Jerseys
- Referee Fees
- Council Fees
- Coach Courses
- Line Marking
- Club Equipment Insurance
- Sports Equipment
- Junior and Senior Trophies
- Junior and Senior Coaches/Managers Gifts
The Fees for 2018 Season are -
- Under 6 $225.00
- Under 7 $225.00
- Under 8 $250.00
- Under 9 $250.00
- Under 10 $260.00
- Under 11 $260.00
- Under 12 $275.00
- Under 13 $275.00
- Under 14 Boys $275.00
- Under 14 Girls $160.00 (Reduced ARU/RWA Fees to encourage new competition)
- Under 15 Boys $275.00
- Under 16 Boys $275.00
- Under 16 Girls $160.00 (Reduced ARU/RWA Fees to encourage new competition)
- Under 18 Boys $275.00
- Under 20s $160.00
- Men's $300.00
- Women's $300.00
- Silver Lions $160.00
- All Abilities $160.00
- Supporters $50.00
- Reduction for 2nd Family Member -$20.00
- Family of 3 $600.00
- Family of 4 or more $700.00
Junior / Family Queries should contact email@example.com - Junior Registrar Storme Smith.
Senior Queries should contact Registration@southernlionsrufc.com - Senior Registrar Jennifer Cleary.
"KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5-18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance towards club fees."
KIDSPORT ONLINE LINK
Kidsport families should contact firstname.lastname@example.org - Junior Registrar Storme Smith.
At present there is no way to integrate Kidsport payment through the online registration and this must be done through the club.
U6s to U18s include
- Shorts OR Socks (1 only)
- RugbyWA Affiliation
- Club Costs
U20s, Men's and Ladies include
- RugbyWA Affiliation
- Club Costs
- Shorts OR Socks are NOT included
Supporters receive a Hat or Top to maximum value of $25.
Team Jerseys are provided for ALL grades.
Club Merchandise is available at the club.
Club Training Shirts or Polos MUST be worn at all club games and training.
Clink on the Link below for Junior or Senior Player or Non-Paying Member to open the online Registration system.
Note - All Abilities players should contact Michael Penhaligon at email@example.com
Junior Players - U6s to U18s Boys and Girls
Junior Non-Playing Membership for Committee/Coaches/Managers/Volunteers/Supporters
Seniors - Men, Women, 20s, Silver Lions
Senior Non-Playing Membership for Committee/Coaches/Managers/Volunteers/Supporters
Please follow the respective link above.
You may need to setup a login initially. If you don't know your login, you can send an email to yourself with a link. If you are new to the system, you will need to create a new login.
If you are not receiving the email, then email firstname.lastname@example.org - Junior Registrar Storme Smith OR Registration@southernlionsrufc.com - Senior Registrar Jennifer Cleary, with your name and correct email, so we can adjust the online system.