Southern Lions RUFC asks for your help to -
(Click on logo for Sponsorship Prospectus)
• Finance our coaching, recruitment, player and volunteer development programs,
• Provide players with uniforms, training equipment and safe and secure grounds, and
• Fund international and national playing tours
• To be the Premier rugby club in Perth South of the River.
• Provide a fun, competitive and social sporting atmosphere for all players, supporters and sponsors.
• Provide an environment for young people to develop an active and community based identity.
• Grow rugby in the Southern Metro Region.
• Double our numbers in both Junior and Senior playing groups.
• Increase our volunteer, supporter and social memberships.
• Achieve Premier Status in 5 years.
• Compete in and Win Finals every year.
• To be the friendliest rugby club in Perth.
WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN REALISING OUR GOALS!
WHY BE A SPONSOR?
You have trained hard in your profession.
You have developed the skills to be at the top of your game.
You have taken on many challenges.
You have made the hard decisions.
You have seen the opportunities and taken risks.
You have grown your team and even when you are financially
secure, you still strive to do better.
We have a lot in common!
Hunt Solutions was established in 2010 and brought together a team of highly trained and experienced individuals focused on safe, high quality solutions delivered with expertise, safety and integrity.
Hunt Solutions provides Asset & Infrastructure Solutions.
Our people do critical work throughout Australia, helping deliver and maintain essential power and energy solutions, enacting repair work and inspections effectively and affordably. Our constant innovation and pursuit for betterment allows us to locate and repair faults more reliably and consistently. These are some of the tasks we regularly undertake for our customers.
- High Voltage Maintenance
- Power Line Construction
- Transmission Maintenance
- Asset Maintenance Programs
- Thermographic & Corona Surveys
- Equipment Testing & Tagging
- Oil Sampling & Testing
- Underground Solutions
- Electrical & Mining Equipment
AJ Baker & Sons Pty Ltd is a fourth generation family owned company based in Perth, WA and has branches in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Bunbury.
We are a market leader specialising in the supply, installation, service and maintenance of commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and ice machines for supermarkets, fast food chains and small to medium sized commercial projects.
We are also the sole Australian supplier for brands such as Bonnet Neve, Manitowoc, Euro'Cryor, Criocabin, Iarp, Tecfrigo, Ubert & SES electronic ticketing.
The company values are built around the following five pillars:
- Customer Focus
With the complete suite of capabilities from design, costing, engineering, project management, installation, commissioning, maintenance and service our expertise is at your disposal.
AJ Baker & Sons has the management, financial, technical skills and resources to undertake all works within the refrigeration and air conditioning fields.
23 Boydell Rd,